AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Moved Integra to my tile plow and can't get RTK?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Jay NE Ohio
Posted 9/3/2017 19:46 (#6226953)
Subject: Moved Integra to my tile plow and can't get RTK?

northeastern Ohio
It's been a couple years since I've plowed any tile, so I must have forgot how to turn on RTK in my Integra. Using an Outback A320 receiver. Running an Outback RTK A321 base station.

I had the Integra in my Versatile to plant corn using Ontrack2. I can tap the satellite icon and it shows three tabs including the base station. It shows it connected and it works fine in the Versatile. If I go to the receiver config screen, there is a drop down menu where I can select WAAS or RTK. It is set to RTK.

Now I move it and the receiver to my JD 9300 tractor with tile plow. I tap the satellite icon and it only shows one tab. If I go to the receiver config screen, the drop down menu shows WAAS/EGNOS selected, but it won't let me change it.

It worked a couple years ago, but won't now. I had to call Ag Leader or Outback and the tech helped me figure it out. I should have wrote it down. I seem to recall putting the Integra back into the Versatile and changing a setting and then moving it back to the JD.

Anyone know the procedure? Monday is the only day without rain in the forecast and I doubt anyone is working at Ag Leader or Outback due to the Labor day holiday.

Edited by Jay NE Ohio 9/3/2017 21:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)