AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Two sides to getting medication
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

hinfarm
Posted 8/18/2017 09:03 (#6194731 - in reply to #6193356)
Subject: RE: Two sides to getting medication

Amherst WI
I have a CPAP machine. I've had it for about 4 years. I needed a new head strap and nasal pillow. Apparently you should change these out every 6 months but I got along this long with it.

Since I am a man, I waited until the thing wouldn't stay on decent. I called the place the Dr. set me up with to begin with. They said they couldn't sell it to me and bill insurance since I haven't had a recent checkup with the sleep Dr. and they need to make sure I am using it. I asked if people normally buy parts for stuff they don't use and he didn't have a response to that.

I call the Dr., can't get in for 75 days or so. But I need the parts now. They put me on a list incase someone backs out of their appt. They got me in, in about a month. Meanwhile I went on Amazon and just ordered what I needed for $63.

The Dr. appointment was a joke too. They couldn't read my card there, they had to have me send it to the place they recommended to get my parts from. So since we didn't have that the Dr asked if I was using it and if I thought it helped. That was the whole Dr. visit. I can't wait to see how many hundreds of dollars this will cost myself and insurance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)