AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rental Car CDW insurance ?????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rod Maker
Posted 8/17/2017 16:14 (#6193310 - in reply to #6191765)
Subject: RE: Rental Car CDW insurance ?????

Westport, IN
Seems like you made up your mind. A couple of points I have found out in my car rental adventure. A wholesaler insurance insurance policy will be provided by wholesaler. So to the rental place it is the same as your insurance coverage. Study reviews on how well the wholesaler steps up to the plate to make it right with the renter. Do not ever read what"insurance" covers. In my opinion it isn't insurance, but a way to scam more money out of you. They will not pay for crap. Cdw will get car back in shape, but it usually has almost no liability coverage. My auto carrier covers while in USA and Canada, but not Europe. I have to rely on my blanket policy to cover the liability while in Europe, because as much as I tried I couldn't get collision/liability like I have at home in Europe. All the rental company insurance cared about was getting the car back in shape, not covering me. For the price of the insurance for such little coverage it is truly a genuine rip-off. I pay less in six months on four vehicles then one month of crappy car rental insurance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)