AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 8/13/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 8/13/2017 07:58 (#6183639)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 8/13/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. What month is this anyway? A week with no AC needed and instead of only having a sheet to cover at night, I am using the blanket and quilt, with the door and windows open. Crazy year for sure and no rain again this past week. The sand ground that flourished, is now starting to suffer and Dave has the irrigation going. Wish we had irrigation on our rented land. 4th cutting of hay won't be as big as the other three cuttings. Hoping the weather where you are is good.

Time to get the motor home pack and ready for our next excursion. This time to untraveled areas. We are going to Montana, to Glacier Park for a week and then maybe going into Washington. The only plans are for Glacier Park where we have reservations near Kalispell for a week. Just towing our car, then we can park and go on smaller day runs. Excited as this is a new area, at least for me. So, I think we will have internet service, but never 100% sure. I will hopefully be able to post on Sunday. We will of course be in a different time zone, so will be later. If you find I am not posting, please go ahead and post something to get a thread started. The group is getting thinner, in weight and numbers here, so hopefully someone will do it if I can't. Will be gone for maybe three Sundays.

Dave and I each had a small loss this week. A little bit up and then a little bit down. We both need some bigger down numbers. Never easy.

Have a good week.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)