AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Intelliview monitor questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

henk1122
Posted 8/5/2017 06:53 (#6168399)
Subject: Intelliview monitor questions

Hi there,

We have a few New Holland tractors and combine harvester with Intelliview montiors. We are currently using mostly trimble products for auto guidance etc. But what are the possibilites with these monitors? Expecially in the tractors they are littarly doing nothing. Yeah viewing the gears etc. We are using these tractors in combination with New Holland big balers, but they have a seperate display. One of them have a intelliview I display, the other an Intelliview III display. I was thinking, why can't I just connect the baler to the tractor isobus itself? As far as I know, the should be possible, not?

In the combines we are driving with a trimble ez guide 500. I would like to experiment with creating a yield map, but I've no clue how I can connect a gps receiver on an Intelliview monitor. There isn't a connector for the antenna like the trimble EZ guide 500 or FMX displays.
Is it possible at all to connect a gps receiver to an Intelliview at all? If so, how? I saw you could even do automatic guidance with these monitors, but I can't see the advantage over a trimble FMX display for example.

I hope somebody can explain this!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)