AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 7/30/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 7/30/2017 08:15 (#6157012)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 7/30/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. Wow, finally a week with only about a half inch of rain. I actually had to start the soaker hose that I have on a timer for my flowers in my rock wall. Mowed lawn three times this past week. Might be excessive, but I don't like my yard looking like a hay field. We have a few days of perfect summertime weather now. Low humidity and temps around 80. Love having the house all opened up, being able to sit on the swing on the front porch, or if it is buggy, going out on the screen porch. Bugs haven't been that bad at our place which is surprising with all the rain.

We had a week with our grandson here. He is now 8, use to spend most of his time with me, but now old enough to follow grandpa around and I say that literally as he brought his go cart along and Dave would lead with the RZR and Eli would follow him. Lets say our gravel driveway needs to be tended to and leveled out again. Lots of drifting going on by Eli and his go cart. It really tugs at your heart when it comes time for him to leave and he doesn't want to and we each get at least 20 hugs and kisses. Sure wish he lived next door so we could have more time with him.

So, what is the scale saying this week. We had one potluck yesterday and another one today. Yesterday, they had those divided plates that have I think 5 compartments. So filled two with fruit, one with the casserole that I made. I am kind of fussy, so not hard for me to pass by the things I don't know what are in them. I even left a compartment empty, no loading up my plate. Dave did well with a 1.6 pound loss, but he did more chasing around with Eli. Me, the scale didn't move this week.

Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)