AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 7/23/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 7/23/2017 08:23 (#6143590)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 7/23/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. Ahhhh sunshine and lower dew points coming for the next few days, and after this past week of rains totally 5.6 inches for us with some flooding all around us. No washed out roads near us, but water going over them for awhile. Our sand ground hay is ready for third cutting and hoping seeing it is sand ground the custom crew will be coming by us first.

We have our grandson here for a week, well, I had him for a few hours before he went to our son's place. He loves going to his uncle's house and even spent the night, but he will be coming back here today as he likes to sleep in and our son has to go to the farm. Eli brought his go cart along and had to race grandpa and his RZR down the driveway. Also he is having lots of fun helping me with the new kittens. I told him he can come along with me this week when I have to take the other outside cat to the humane society to be spayed. He said he wanted her to have kittens, but I said, no, one batch is enough. He can't have cats at his house because his half sister is allergic. He has three dogs, I think adding a cat to that would be a little much.

So, how is everyone doing this week? Hope it was a good one. I was a bit surprised as I had to host a dinner party for Dave's aunt and mother and of course that meant making a yummy dessert. You all know how I like my sweets. I dreaded getting on the scale. Got on and was surprised that I lost 2.6 pounds. Will take that. Dave lost .4, so a good week for both of us for a change.

Side note update if any of you read the post about my brother having a double bypass. He did have to have a temporary pacemaker put in, but that is out now and he should be going home today. Went to see him and with only Tylenol, he said his pain level was a one. They don't cut your leg open for the vein anymore, just a little cut, so that will be less pain too. Now the rehab begins for him. Just remember to get checked out if you are feeling pressure or as he said, he felt a little weird in his chest. Best decision ever to get it checked out.

Have a great week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)