AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Intersting article In Illinois Farm Bureau Paper
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

new8010guy
Posted 7/22/2017 21:14 (#6143003 - in reply to #6142851)
Subject: RE: Intersting article In Illinois Farm Bureau Paper

Southern Illinois
I find his comments quite insulting to me- his customer. I believe he should get out of his office some before he makes these claims. The only way dicamba has good residual soil activity is if it doesn't rain and weeds aren't trying to germinate-small issue for me at the moment but still an aggeavation
If they properly trained 50000 people I suppose those 50000 didn't spray dicamba because as you will find out when you have a problem there is no way to spray xtendimax or fexapan(same product same label) and be within all the label requirements.

I see polls here quite frequently so I would like to start one as well.
Of those of you who went to a meeting for either xtendimax or fexapan did u leave believing you could spray up to the setback requirement along nonxtend beans as long as the wind was between 3 and 10 mph and as long as you followed the rest of the tank mix requirements and you would not have an issue? I certainly did believe that but now that there are issues that is not the case. So Farley may be correct the applications are off label however there is nowhere in the world to spray these products and be on label. It is impossible to spray when the wind is between 3-10 mph and not have a susceptible crop downwind. (Notice the label does not say downwind 100 ft, 1000ft, a mile, or any measurement. It says can't be downwind. It has recently been clarified to me that nonxtend soybeans are a susceptible crop. So Mr Monsanto, please tell me where I can use your product
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)