AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why can't I calibrate my 1910 cart?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

joe63johnston
Posted 7/22/2017 23:56 (#6143293 - in reply to #6142833)
Subject: RE: Why can't I calibrate my 1910 cart?

four thing I can think of to check. Three of them mentioned by others

1) Check the 7 pin connector on both the tractor and back of seeding tool (if tow behind cart). Not sure why Deere uses this system instead of the large pins of the CAN connector as is done on Deere planters. I have modified my 1910 to be the same as my planter.

2) Check the configuration of the seeding tool. The tank you are calibrating must be set to go in one of the air streams. Also modifying the spacing and number of secondary runs will affect the calibration number. Make sure these are all set correctly before calibrating. Also make sure monitor sprocket tooth count for the row spacing and machine width sprockets match what is on the cart

3) Make sure the tank you are calibrating is turned on. This can be checked in the first run page.

4) I think the default value for the custom products is 0.0000 try setting a value for 1.500 or something and make this the active value. Before doing the calibration. If I recall correctly the monitor uses the current calibration value to determine an approximate number of turns with the transmission set at 50 that will give you a reasonable amount of product the weigh.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)