AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When the dicamba controversy settles out...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

neukm
Posted 7/22/2017 15:39 (#6142408 - in reply to #6141604)
Subject: RE: When the dicamba controversy settles out...

EC IL
KDD - 7/22/2017 06:31

I am fairly sure you meant that as an insult, Mr. fubar (wow, what a name to choose for yourself...speaks volumes), but sometimes, Monsanto reps can be correct.

I think it speaks volumes that you chose to hone in on his user name rather than the content of his post.

Matter of fact, I was thinking the same thing...I wonder if this guy gets income from Monsanto. And, if you think particle drift is a likely explanation of this problem, I wondered how terrible of a job you've done spraying, historically. Or, if you had ever done any at all.

I have never; ever, had particle drift from anything I've sprayed damage anything. period. And, I spray a 2.4 acre field by Mom's house in town that has had up to 5 vegetable gardens surrounding it, I believe 3 this year.

As far as your claim that dicamba sprayed on corn with drops in July never causing any damage, I call BS. I remember as a kid, a neighbor did exactly that and the stuff vaporized and went completely across Dad's bean field next to it. They never canopied and it really wasn't possible to do damage assessment because the entire field was damaged. The custom applicator did pay, though. In the days of high clearance drop spraying, it was common, standard practice to use 2-4D and not Dicamba, for that very reason. To claim otherwise is intellectual dishonesty.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)