AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Setting a record
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

buford
Posted 7/20/2017 11:59 (#6138021)
Subject: Setting a record

This has to be the tamest weather market on record......well at least since the early 70s. Never in my life have I ever seen such slow price action during a weather market. Years back sometimes you had literally SECONDS to make a decision after a report or weather map or whatever little piece of news came out. IE whether to enter a position or add to a position or lighten up or get on the short side or out completely. This weather market is moving at nursing home speed. Where's the Geritol?? Chicago wheat is too tired for even a walker and now only uses a wheel chair. Beans are a little better but has one of this lift thing options to get out of it's recliner. Corn needs occasional oxygen. I had been gearing myself up to trade this weather market since the end of May because things looked like there was a good chance for a weather market. This is laughable, maybe it will come later?? Except for Minny Wheat at this rate you won't even be able to look back at a chart in a couple years and see what price the weather market ended in 2017. On the flip side I suppose a guy should be careful what he wishes for, you just might get it. It really does have me a little confused or disappointed though.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)