AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Incommand power cable to Integra display
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 7/17/2017 09:26 (#6131223 - in reply to #6130891)
Subject: RE: Incommand power cable to Integra display

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
If my thinking is correct, he would need to change the cabling in the combine so that it would work with the Integra. Then either the InCommand with adapter tee or the Integra could be used.

I'm in a somewhat similar but different situation with my cables. In the past I had two tractors and a combine that used Insights. Later I got a tractor with GeoSteer and an Integra. Last year I participated in the trade-up program and traded in the Integra and Geosteer towards an InCommand 1200 with SteerCommand. This required changing the cable or using an adapter with the Integra cable. Since a new cable was not part of the deal last year, I opted to buy the display adapter cable.

At the present time I am utilizing this year's trade-up program to update two tractors from Insights with Nav IIs to InCommand 1200s with SteerCommand. This year the deal includes a new cable so each of these tractors will have the new style cable. When completed I will have three InCommand 1200s for steering in each of the three tractors. One of the InCommand 1200's will be moved to the combine where it would need an adapter cable to mate with the current cable. Since I may want to use the tractor that had the Integra in it and the combine at the same time, I need a second adapter cable.

Since I don't have any older displays anymore, the adapter cables will stay with the machine and the displays moved around as needed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)