AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cutting firewood, how you do it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Traveling Man
Posted 11/19/2008 09:22 (#510591 - in reply to #510544)
Subject: Re: Cutting firewood, how you do it?

Finland, up there in north where noboby farms!
Holy macro Ed, nothing that dangerous can not be used here! You slipt your hand of too!
Here is how that machine works:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHLQhEq59Ac&feature=related
Have to say, that it is pretty safe and neat way to make firewood and I ended up whit some wood just cleaning out field edges etc. Took 3 hours fill that trailer.

Got some logging too, but don't though on that at all...all done by professionals. I'm trying allready to do too many things myself!

I don't sell any wood and we heat house whit diesel! Like I said wood is for other purpose (well it will finally be converted heat too!). I DO NOT OWN THAT MACHINE OR GREAN TRACTOR (specially big thing is that i don't own GREEN tractor, you all know joke about JD farmer who can't retired, heh!), just a loaner it is! After all I have very little gear (no-till) and that is way I like it. Like to maintain them well and less you got more time it takes. Capital cost vs lack of money might be related too? If you haven't noticed, I like to travell and burn my money on that.

Talking about romance....three kids 2, 5 and 7....you all know that couple loads of firewood just good start to get something romantic going on these days!

Edited by Traveling Man 11/19/2008 09:24
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)