AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SMS Basic - Time of application ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

constructionfrmr
Posted 7/12/2017 14:17 (#6121284 - in reply to #6121212)
Subject: RE: SMS Basic - Time of application ?

Nashville, IL
Hotndusty - 7/12/2017 13:37

Thanks for replies.

I'm not seeing the data set playback as an option in the Basic version of SMS. I will do some more checking when I get time.

As Tedbear stated, the option for date/time, shows only the date. I may have to get a hold of support and see if they can help.

Yeah, I opened SMS when I read your post earlier. You are correct as to the date/time being a mappable attribute, but it will only show a date. I pulled a customers yield map in, it showed combined on 2 different days but wouldnt show time. In the management tree on the left where you choose your field and operation to look at, it shows a time if you open it all the way to the operation. That is the time the operation was opened in the monitor.

If you click on MAP in the very top toolbar; it goes File, Edit, View, then Map; is there not a button for dataset playback? I sometimes find it hard to find stuff in SMS because there are so many things labeled close to the same. Im surprised its not there. Like I said, I havent used Basic though. I wold have thought it would be there but greyed out to where you couldnt click on it. Good luck with support if you call them. I have a terrible time getting ahold of them and Im a dealer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)