AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dicamba damage location wanted to show with Imagery
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

satman
Posted 8/24/2017 13:42 (#6207733 - in reply to #6180786)
Subject: RE: Dicamba damage location wanted to show with Imagery

Langdon, ND
Say guys, sorry for the delayed response. I was meaning to check back a while back to see if there was any bites. I can surely check to see what the image shows and see if it makes sense. I'll be honest, I'm not sure 100% it'll be definitive but if we have the right dates for images that went over there should be a good chance to compare it to non damaged ones to see anomalies or odd patterns. Then we can help calculate acres and if need be help on legal ends with being an expert data witness you could call it.

The images we get are shot around 4 times a month, some more, but cloud cover can get in the way. There are also different resolutions that can see different things and at different costs. From what we've been hearing and seeing is that the August and Sept imagery will be the best to highlight the differences. July may be to early to see it on a scale where the satellite sensors would see it enough but that also depends on the region of the country you are in.

Also, if you have neighbors or friends that have similar questions and are curious to see if damage shows feel free to send them my way. My contact info is in my profile.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)