AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Integra Multi product question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 7/10/2017 06:57 (#6116397 - in reply to #6115964)
Subject: RE: Integra Multi product question

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Yes.

The multi-product unlock is like being pregnant or not. She either is or she is not, there's no in between. An Ag Leader display is either locked or unlocked for the multi-product feature, there's no partial unlock for some things and not others.

Once it is unlocked it is unlocked for any situation requiring more than one product. There are many situations where this is necessary. Spraying with a planter where you want to do population monitoring and also monitor or control the spray is definitely one of these.

Any situation where you want to enter more than one product requires it. Some examples include: Split Planter where you would like to record and map more than one variety at the same time, Spraying two products at the same time such as using a liquid module and an injection module with a direct chemical injection pump. Spraying and applying a granular product at the same time. There are many others.

In my personal case, I need the multi-product unlock on the display in my planter tractor because I want to work with the seed, fertilizer and spray. I'm also able to have different varieties in the planter and map those as well. The multi-product unlock has been available in this respect for the top of the line models such as the Insight which was replaced with the Integra and now replaced with the InCommand 1200.

With the current trade-up program, I should be getting a free multi-product unlock on the new InCommands since I had it on my Insights as part of the deal.

Edited by tedbear 7/10/2017 07:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)