AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If Farmer’s Data has value…..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

heronlk
Posted 7/7/2017 08:23 (#6110484 - in reply to #6109233)
Subject: RE: If Farmer’s Data has value…..

gwagner - 7/6/2017 16:39

What I am starting to do (and I am not a conspiracy theorist) all data that I MUST send to the cloud without my approval (I have no choice) I have decided to “code” all as applied data, i.e. if I spray Roundup at 22 floz with ammonia sulfate at 7 gal of water, my chemical will be X13d5, or a variety of soybeans is 22r55.

I can’t stop these companies from the collection of my data, but if they want value they will need to contact me for my “unlock code”, and then we can negotiate the real value. One farmer…probably won’t make a difference, 20,000 farmers might get attention.

sure would like to know how you are going to "lock" or put your own code on this data and then if you give "unlock" code for someone to utilize the information! LOL...

Maybe you can pull this off, but how is the rest of the 19,999 growers you are asking to jump on board with you...how are they gonna encript the data????

Be a lot of info to keep track of if you are "changing" the names of herbicides, Varieties/Hybrids ect....

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)