AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Super 10
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Catfan1
Posted 6/27/2017 07:25 (#6092077)
Subject: Super 10

SE ND
Got a super 10 transmission in my Pete. Yesterday hired man was driving it and said he can't get in top two sets of gears.. I try and sure enough 7-8 and 9-10 cannot be accessed, the shift lever won't go over far enough to get to them even. I have take the top off to investigate and not real sure what I'm looking at.

The top of pic you see an angled piece that has a spring loaded pin in it which needs to be pushed in for stick to travel all the way to right side where top set of gears is, cannot get center to rotate enough to push in that pin. After tryin awhile last night I noticed that the bottom or right side pin moves easily and center shaft will rotate that direction without trouble but also below the shinny spring loaded pin there is a tab or "ear" of sorts that's engaged in that piece. So when trying to rotate the opposite or toward the angled piece on top of pic this tab or ear might be preventing it from rotating that way?? I'm not real sure how it's suppose to work and sorry if that's as clear as mud, just trying to get some ideas here. Any idea is appreciated, thanks

(IMG_0919.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_0919.JPG (184KB - 27 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)