AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ISO Kinze 4900 monitor options
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

constructionfrmr
Posted 6/26/2017 11:51 (#6090891 - in reply to #6090871)
Subject: RE: ISO Kinze 4900 monitor options

Nashville, IL
I understand that. I feel that precision planting has fallen since Monsanto bought them. Before that, I liked their system. Just seems that since they were bought things have changed some and not work as good. Maybe its just me though. Ran a farm for 7 years, had 2 planters and 2 combines running PP. One planter never was right. Fought that thing every year. PP even came out and rode on it for 12 hours one day trying to find the issue.

Now that Im a dealer, Ill push the agleader over the pp any day. Try and get it all on one monitor that way the steering and everything works together. No miscommunication between the gps and monitor. But thats my opinion.

With AgLeader, you could have swath on the liquid and seed, hdf, et ady had it. PP couldnt control it, could only monitor off of pins and we had to adjust settings on the deere monitor. Unless we wanted to get rid of a perfectly good running system to go with all PP. Then you have the issue of npt recording any coverage on the steering map because PP does it all. It was a pain. Maybe thats just with a green planter though. Dont know for sure.

Edited by constructionfrmr 6/26/2017 11:55
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)