AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Interviewing candidates for a new K-12 Superintendent this morning.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

billw
Posted 6/26/2017 08:55 (#6090691 - in reply to #6090479)
Subject: RE: Interviewing candidates for a new K-12 Superintendent this morning.

E. Kansas
tmrand - 6/26/2017 06:21

We are being helped by a (paid) professional search team. I hope all goes well but my initial thoughts are..............that I'm not impressed with the help we have received.

We are set to make a choice by the end of today but I'm not afraid to table this decision because I'm not sure that our finalists were vetted to my satisfaction.

By all means don't let some outside search team make you think you have to select only from the candidates that they've found, and that you must finalize your decision by today. To me as a taxpayer, that would be very irresponsible of any board member.

Table the selection/vote until you have the answers you need from the candidate you want, or feel free to dismiss all current candidates and continue the search. Also, feel free to dismiss the search team if they have not performed to your expectations. Don't take orders from them, they work for you with the tax payer's money paying them.

Keep us posted.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)