AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dicamba beat down??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

mhagny
Posted 6/26/2017 05:22 (#6090427 - in reply to #6090391)
Subject: RE: Dicamba beat down??

johndeere8430 - 6/25/2017 23:49 Every time I get on here people are beating down dicamba. Just wondering for the people that have had crop damage has any of it come from the new formulas with vapor grip? Have heard of a couple of complaints in the area this year but it's from guys spraying it on corn without vapor grip next to a sensitive crop. Used xtendimax for burndown had 0 problems even sprayed next to my garden with it sprayed first post field with it last Friday asked the neighbor what he had planted next door 2 days before told me they were xtend beans so sprayed right up to his beans with an 8mph wind blowing at them later that evening calls to tell me they are liberty (had a slight oh sh@$ moment) far as we can tell only damaged a 90ft area where I backed into the corner. Getting back to my question has anyone seen damage with vapor grip because in my opinion it seems like the new formulas are getting a bad name.

Read the posts in the last couple days by Bugkiller.  It's possible the new formulations are not as low-vol as we've been led to believe.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)