AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Needing smartphone update - Motorola ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Dave Cen.Ia
Posted 6/24/2017 20:46 (#6088375)
Subject: Needing smartphone update - Motorola ?

Nevada, Iowa
My battery is getting bad in my Motorola Droid Mini, I have given some thought to trying to replace it but there are some features I may like to update so I'm investigating possibilities. I have had Motorola for years now dating back to the Razr flip phone and maybe before. I've had great reception and service from them. Does anyone know about the newer versions? It seems like the company was sold to Google or something, I don't keep up on tech trends much at all. I would like to stay with a smartphone and a Droid. I am not terribly concerned about battery charge life, I am often near a power source. I don't want a bulky phone, that's why I have the mini now. Reception in buildings and bins is important to me. I am on Verizon if that's important. I would like the ability to cast the phone directly to a TV if possible. Durability is highly important. I am looking for opinions and recommendations in what's out there and any options that have escaped me because as stated before, I am not too trendy in the tech world. Thanks in advance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)