AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

78 front mount IH cultivator 12 row 30in
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

Mike SE IL
Posted 6/5/2017 05:34 (#6054993 - in reply to #6054110)
Subject: I have one

West Union, Illinois

I have an IH model 85 12 - 30 front fold I could be convinced to sell.  It is unique, it's the only one I've seen with Danish tines. It was an aftermarket conversion kit.  We should have a set of fenders and track scratcher (if they haven't been scrapped in a previous farm clean up.)  We use it on a 966.

I've kicked about selling it.  It's worthless if you don't need it, priceless if you do. We have mounted it once in the last 5 years or so ... to move from one shed to a different one.  Still if I wanted one finding another would be nearly impossible 

Transporting on a truck or trailer will be difficult unless it is taken apart.  It is about 16 feet wide in transport position.  I think the Danish tine kit makes it a little wider than original.  However with a forklift and loader that should be fairly simple.  Remove the hinge pins, pick up a section and put on your trailer.  That's how we did the 8 row 85's when we sold them.

Price comes down to supply and demand.  Most folks will tell you there is no demand but if you want one there is no supply.    Make me an offer.

cell 217 822 4963

EDIT: I stumbled across an AgTalk discussion with photos.  I gotta get out of here.

Edited by Mike SE IL 6/5/2017 06:07

(wst_union_locator.gif)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments wst_union_locator.gif (31KB - 343 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)