AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 6/4/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 6/4/2017 08:05 (#6053089)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 6/4/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. What a busy, busy week here. FINALLY got the corn all planted except for 35 acres that was just too wet and they got 1st cutting hay put up. After all the rain they actually had to stop for awhile as the hay that was down was drying too fast. We had a little shower and that helped so the chopper wouldn't plug up and then got it done. Now our sand ground could use a nice shower to get second crop going.

Me, I worked hard all week getting the house ready to put new carpet in four rooms. First went through stuff and donated and threw away the unwanted or unused things. The place we got to put in the carpet charges $35 a room to move the furniture. We have mostly Amish furniture and it is really heavy, so nice person that I am, took every drawer out and stored it in my bathroom and the second main floor bedroom. All the hanging clothes that would be in the way were moved, just everything. Two days for the carpet to be put in, then the job of putting everything back. Oh, I asked the carpet guy if most people take out the drawers and he said no. Well, that is ok, that way I could clean everything better. I bet I drank 3 gallons of water yesterday. Didn't think it was that hot out so didn't turn on the AC. Drank so much I wasn't hungry. I should try doing that more. Still have more to do, but at least we got to sleep in our own bed last night.

So how busy were you this week? Being busy really does help with the eating, at least for me. Hard to believe it is June already, where did the time go. It marches on if we are ready or not.

Weigh ins were better for both Dave and I. Dave lost 2 and I lost 1.2. We will take that.

Now, I need a favor. Dave and I are going fishing in Upsala Canada later this week. I for sure won't have good internet next Sunday. The place we go has internet, but I remember from two years ago when we went there, I would have to be down by the office. and then it is iffy. So if whoever is the first one on here could please start the thread, I would appreciate it. The following Sunday we will be on our way home and I should have signal, I hope. But if you see that there isn't a post, go ahead and start one then too. I will catch up when we get home and unpacked. Hope you all have good weeks while we are gone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)