AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 5/28/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

mikado
Posted 5/28/2017 12:19 (#6041930 - in reply to #6041247)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 5/28/17*****

SW WI
Hello all,
It has been a little frustrating week as far as field work goes, but i guess cannot complain to much as if things all go well Mike will finish with the planting today. A slight rain shower everyday at about 4:00, shuts things down for the night. It hardly registers in the gauge but can not get planting again till about 11 the best day. Ground is not great, but alright considering the calendar, right before the shower the ground is starting to get real nice. I had a medical procedure done on Monday. Nothing serious but will be laid up for 6 weeks with a lifting restriction and light duty. I hope to get back to doing the elliptical next week, my biggest worry is putting weigh back on which I will try real hard not to eat out of boredom while being stuck in the house. It was a long week but recovery has left me with zero appetite until today so so far so good. I weighed in at 172 so very happy with that but it will be the weeks to come that will show my will power. Mike weighed in at 189 up a little but it was a stressful week with him waiting in recovery and the weather, snacking got the best of him. Part my fault I guess, I made a (4) batches of recesse peanut butter cup cookies for the boys cause I knew I would be laid up awhile. Well they're gone. Hope to get hay up soon, we are keeping our youngest busy so glad he is home for the summer to help. Have a good week and hope for warmer and dryer. But if it does turn dryer that it not forget we need a drink once in awhile.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)