AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 9500 and 2630 monitor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

deeretech1989
Posted 5/28/2017 21:10 (#6042661 - in reply to #6037884)
Subject: RE: JD 9500 and 2630 monitor

We also have a 1997 model 9500 and use a 2630 and SF3000 for documentation and also run a ATU200.

We did have a brown box with the white keys and a mobile processor, a Gen 2 receiver (no TCM), and no ATU at the time. it ran on the 4/5 volt CAN system.

When we installed the ATU, 2630, etc, we had to exchange out the moisture sensor circuit board and install a Dual-CAN board (PF90226 I believe?).The new board needs loaded with 7.00D software I believe. We also had to put the updated 2.5V CAN terminators on the CAN bus. We also had to put in a display adapter harness to go from the dual grey/black connectors to the single GS2/GS3 square connector. We also removed the receiver bracket from the hopper topper and installed a cross bar and receiver bracket to run on the cab roof. Also when mounting the 2630 I strongly encourage you to check out the display bracket made by Sideline Systems. Can be installed in under 5 minutes. No drilling required. Remove 2 screws in overhead panel and install bracket, re-install screws.

I will edit if I can think of anything I left out. Hope this guide you in the right direction!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)