AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 1990 CCS object pool not loading InCommand 1200
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Load
Posted 5/24/2017 10:34 (#6035074)
Subject: JD 1990 CCS object pool not loading InCommand 1200

We have a 1990 we normally run with an Integra in a Magnum 335 and have never had an issue. We needed that tractor for another job so we put our planter tractor on the 1990. The planter tractor is a Magnum 310 with an InCommand 1200 and the planter is a 1770 that is also run through the universal terminal. I switched the tractors yesterday and can't for the life of me get the object pool to load. The modules all show up in the CAN B list. I have tried clearing the universal terminal, clearing faults in the CAN B diagnostics (even though there were none), unplugging the ISO plug and plugging it back in. Today I tried letting it sit for 15 minutes to see if it would load and nothing. I also unchecked all the check boxes in the ISOBUS settings page, rebooted and rechecked them and still nothing. I am fairly positive it's something to do with the InCommand, because I can hook the Integra up in the same tractor and the object pool loads right up. It just baffles me that I can pull the tractor off one ISO implement, it's run flawlessly all season and hook it to another that normally isn't a problem and nothing happens. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue and if so what did you do to resolve it? If comes down to it's I'll just swap monitors and go, but I'd like to make this work first.

Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)