AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

RE: CASEIH 7140 MFWD Tractor, Integra, Paradyme with Hydraulic Valve
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

WTW
Posted 5/25/2017 18:14 (#6037721 - in reply to #6034498)
Subject: RE: CASEIH 7140 MFWD Tractor, Integra, Paradyme with Hydraulic Valve

Winkler, Manitoba Canada
No AgLeader experience.

I will assume that the system in question is installed correctly as per the diagram.

We have installed a number of hydraulic steering valves which appear to be similar. The installs we have done all use a hydraulic pressure transducer to provide the steering kickout function, which I am assuming is the case with your system.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, the load sense system does not appear to be working correctly in all respects. I would get a gauge tee'd into the load sense line in two different locations, location 1; from the priority valve to the autosteer valve, and location 2; from the autosteer valve to the steering orbitrol. You want to observe the pressure as you steer manually as well as when the autosteer is engaged.

Location 1, Steering both manually and in autosteer mode should yield similar results with the pressure rising and falling back fairly quickly as steering action is taken.

Location 2, Steering manually should yield similar results to what you saw at location 1. Autosteering should not produce significant readings at this location.

I would expect from your description you will actually see more pressure at location 2 when autosteering than you should. This line is what is sensed by the hydraulic pressure transducer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)