AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 5/21/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 5/21/2017 07:57 (#6028594)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 5/21/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. What is that in the sky this morning. It is hurting my eyes. Why it is the sun. Probably out only momentarily. Rained all day yesterday, but only about .7 inches. But this every day, every other day rain is driving all the farmers insane. What to do, nothing, not much of anything. Dave did get the soft spot on the floor in our house fixed before we get new carpet. So that job is done. I went through closets and hauled bags of stuff to St. Vinnies. The carpet guys will move furniture, but you can't leave them loaded full of stuff, so that means I have been busy going through stuff. A great find was a memory stick with videos our our grandson when he was 2. It also had 5000 pictures on it. What do you do with that? The cloud would explode if we try and save them all. Also found lots of VHS videos. Dave had a lot of WWII videos, so out they went. But there are personal ones too. If we only had a VCR to check them out to see if they are worth converting to something else.

Let see, what else can I talk about besides what the scale said this morning for both Dave and I. I was surprised at Dave's pound gain as he hasn't been eating between meals. But he has had to take a lot of ibuprofen lately. I am not use to this man hurting, or complaining about hurting. One thing gets better then another thing hurts. That is my department, why is he taking that from me. I had a small gain too.

Hope you all had a good week. For those of us that are living in a rain forest, be patient, and try to keep your mood in check. It is not your spouses fault that you can't get out there and plant your crops. Don't make matter worse by being in an ugly mood, that doesn't help anyone. Have a great week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)