AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Draxxin or Zuprevo?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 5/19/2017 14:47 (#6025309 - in reply to #6025132)
Subject: RE: Draxxin or Zuprevo?

western iowa,by Denison
Cleveland Research-216-649-7250-they limit there research findings to 125 of the United States institutional investment firms.
I would highly doubt Mr. Syed Kareem you would share any information with farmers at this site as it would be a breach of your employee handbook. I would suggest you not use farmers as a way to gather cheap information for your business to resell to your top 125 institutions that pay for your reports ,Eric Bosshard, and Chris Byke are the co-founders of the company that started in 2006

As farmers we can not afford your reports-as a farmer I really do not like giving out free information-but if you want to figure out how to breed a cow, milk a chicken or build a building for giraffe's and buffalo-you have probably come to the right place. Did you ever read my story on the seed corn or feed salesman's stopping in? How about my stint as a Silage harvester driver that hit a Volkswagen bumper in the field, or maybe the time I was fearful of a colonoscopy.

There's a button up top- time to time ag talk ask for cash contribution's to keep this sight free from ads-your welcome to give cash at that time. Now about those questions on your house cat in Ohio-if your cat is constipated I suggest giving it a enema-My friend Barb had a cat named Buster-that she finally had to let go-he is buried behind there machine shed-Not to be confused with Buster who is also on this site-though his wife's name is Barb.

One thing you learn here on stock talk-we share information but do not like to be abused by ones that gather free information and then charge $100,000 for the report-well unless you send us all a check! And we analyze poop-as everyone in animal agriculture knows -you can tell a lot about health of animal by its poop and condition (Fecal Scoring) of that poop and smell-personally I think something smells!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)