AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No gps position fix
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

feeb
Posted 5/13/2017 20:08 (#6015825 - in reply to #6015135)
Subject: RE: No gps position fix

central pa.
Not much help here. Mine will do the same thing . Turn it off and back on and it may work. Sometimes takes several on off cycles. My first one was almost impossible to get to work would go a half day before it would lock on. Returned it to dealer they could not get it to work and gave me my current one. It's much better but still acts up every once in a while. Raven should refund or replace all cruizer units they are not very accurate and cause many headaches. This unit can really turn a guy off of raven products. Just my experience. I know my money will be spent on something other then raven products all because of an inferior entry level product. Would think a company would want a good entry level system to try and gain market share and repeat customers but raven is turning me away with this poor excuse of a product. Good luck with yours. Hope your dealer helps you out like mine did. Raven told me I had a bad cable. Still using original cable but have new display. About the accuracy I'm using a tilt sensor and the helix antenna and it still sucks! Thank god my foam marker works.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)