AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for Harvestores
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Jimfrojd
Posted 5/3/2017 02:58 (#5997350)
Subject: Looking for Harvestores

Sweden
Since my two last post was deleted I try one more time. But without a photo this time..

Hi,
I'm a young guy from Sweden running a small company that builds tanks and silos. For many years I've been taking down old used Harvestore towers in Sweden which I then clean, prepare, get new build kits and rebuild in mainly France. The problem with these towers are well, we are running low on them since we basically are hunting for the 25foot diameter and most of them are gone today or still being used. Also in Sweden we are using top unloaders which means we have doors in every ring. And since we rebuild them as gas sealed grain silos, we loose alot sheets on every silo. I do know that in the states and in Canada most of them have been built with bottom unloaders. And that there are still countless towers just standing around. And I would like to get a hold of a bunch of them. So my question is, are there any farmers on this forum that might wants to get rid of their old Harvestores? And/or perhaps know any other farmers with a Harvestore or two standing around? If I could get a hold of 7+ towers I would love to go over to the states and taking them down myself with my Harvestore jacks I posses. The sizes ain't that big of a deal as long as they are in the 25foot or more rarely 31foot diameter silos?. One or two 20/90 towers could also be interester. But they have to be atleast 75 high.

Anyway it never hurts to ask. And I'm grateful for all help and information I can get from you guys.

My email is [email protected] please send a email if having something

Kind regards Jim

Edited by Jimfrojd 5/3/2017 10:38
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)