AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GAP!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Conan the Farmer
Posted 4/30/2017 19:49 (#5992691 - in reply to #5992580)
Subject: RE: GAP!!!

South Central Iowa
I agree on the mid $3.50's. I mentioned it the other day to Century, we cannot seem to attract the sellers to push lower. The corn market has seemed to suffer as much from a lack of buyers as strong sellers. Give a spark and reason and those shorts will cover quick. That enormous spec short position and we are still 30 cents over the harvest low support area. Maybe we found a footing and we can see some action in the grains again. I'll believe it when the day trade comes along though.

I'm doing good Andre. Been busier with the actual farm stuff since late March and there hasn't been much to talk about in the grain markets anyhow. Just stuck in a rut. Farm progress is kind of slow, done with corn and about 10% on soy, but we'll see how the corn comes up. I think we lucked out, only 1.2 inches and soy temps still in the upper 40's; was well over 60 when we planted though. We'll see how it comes up though, a few fields we're worried about. Hopefully we can get down with farm stuff and have a volatile, fun market to trade this summer!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)