AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FieldView Drive question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

georgejr
Posted 4/25/2017 21:07 (#5982283)
Subject: FieldView Drive question

Wisconsin
Posted this in Machine for I remember this is prob a better question for the Precision Talk forum.

Looking at signing up for FieldView Pro. Trying to identify pros and cons on FieldView Drive benefits over what we currently have for data with our Deere equipment. We don't have WDS on the Deere at this time and if going to the drive I would use it in a few tractors where we don't have that option w/o updating the equipment which I don't plan on doing. I use JD Apex and JD Operation Center currently.

Planter Tractor we already have Deere's SeedStar Mobile (Changed names this season to Connect ??? forget the new app name running a exactemerge row units) running on a IPad Pro 12.9, Fert Monitor running on a seperate Ipad and the 2630 and Greenstar 3 display. What value is adding the another Ipad with a fieldview drive connection to the canbus? What would I be missing if I just load the data over? Would also need to find room to see the field at some point as well ;-) Well... Could just add cameras to do that I guess.

Any chance I can use the bluetooth to connect to the Fieldview Drive from the IPAD Pro and WIFI to the 1775NT planter with split screen option the IPAD Pro has to do both? I couldn't get a answer on this from them when asking and really the lady I talked to from Climate sounded very new as every question required a hold so they could check on a answer that was just basic Drive questions and I didn't dare ask about split screen with two methods connecting the different apps.

Looking for any suggestions based on your experience with this product. Thanks in advance!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)