AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble receiver updates
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

disker
Posted 4/23/2017 19:18 (#5978748)
Subject: Trimble receiver updates

Alberta
I have spent the whole afternoon, looking for and trying to download the firmware to update a 372 receiver. What an exhausting and energy draining experience. TRIMBLE should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for their website and whatever they are trying to accomplish by not letting you download the files that you can see, just keep getting bumped to some other site asking for a login. Case Ih and New Holland with their AFS and PLM are no better. I have accounts with all 3. New Holland PLM has some super relative 2011 info on their site, Case you read a bit but just get same old info. Trimble I keep getting shot to a docushare website that I can't log into. What a pathetic waste of my time trying to upgrade the firmware on a receiver that I OWN. With my smartphone or tablet I could have done it with 3 clicks if I needed to update an app. If we weren't held hostage to this kind of crap by our autosteer or machines I would be so gone to some other company. I truly believe the whole goal is to get me to have a service tech out to do anything at a cost, if that's the end goal and you work for any of these companies and believe that to be a good idea you best hope better solutions don't appear because I will be gone.
My rant for a wasted Sunday afternoon.
Curt
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)