AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

load sense VS power beyond tractor/valve config ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Sodbuster59
Posted 4/23/2017 16:04 (#5978487)
Subject: load sense VS power beyond tractor/valve config ?

NWIA
Hi,

Is there an easy way to look at a tractor/auto steer hose kit etc and tell how a given implement/platform kit
is configured?

I have an eaton A5 valve here, with the stamping 5gg3897-011 and part # 630AA00108A Rev E
and in the documentation, it specifies 4 different " Hydraulic Installation Types" with a corresponding
plug/orifice/open configuration for each, as shown here.....

..............................................................................................13A.................13B
Factory Default Configuration (valve as-delivered)..........................Plug.................Open
Closed Center Orbitrol hookup – Conventional Load Sense...............Plug.................Open
Closed Center Orbitrol hookup – Dynamic Load Sense.....................Plug.................Open
Closed Center Orbitrol with Power Beyond.....................................22 Orifice..........Plug

It has 3 symptoms,

1. when engaged, the steering wheel turns in the opposite direction of the way the auto steer is trying to go,
2. it seems to "wander" when engaged,
and
3. I can't get the sensitivity set so as to get it to "lock in" and yet be able to disengage properly with
the steering wheel.

I'm wondering if my valve configuration is possibly incorrect, but am too new to this to know exactly what
to look for

AND, further confusing the matter, it's being used with a trimble Auto Pilot platform kit and CFX750. I'm told
that the valve block assembly is fine, that it will work with Trimble, A.L. and Auto Farm, but that it (may) need
a different size orifice depending on the brand it's being used with.

Anybody with a definitive answer on that?

Many tia

Edited by Edjvw 4/23/2017 16:53
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)