AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NH tg230 low transmission pressure
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

JDBrian
Posted 4/22/2017 13:39 (#5976871)
Subject: NH tg230 low transmission pressure

Dietrich, Idaho and Mountain Home, Idaho
Have had this fault come up the last several days. I have checked the regulated system pressures in each gear through the display and they show normal pressure(2300-2400 kpa) in gears 1-6 and 13-18 but low pressure(1800-1900 kpa) in gears 7-12. Interesting thing is if I shift from 6 to 7 the pressures stay pretty close to 2000 kpa and eventually go down to 1900 kpa the more I shift gears up/down in the 7-12 range but if I shift from 13 to 12 the pressures drop even lower(around 1700 kpa) and stay there until I go back down to 6 and then back to 7. My question is, can this be caused by an o-ring leak on the tube from the control valve to the clutch(or maybe even a cracked tube) or is this most likely a problem that will need the tractor split to fix? Also, the tractor has good crisp shifts in gears 7-12 and I can't see any indication of the clutch slipping(the tractor speed doesn't gradually slow or anything like that to indicate slippage of the clutches). Thanks in advance for any help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)