AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case 7230 Guidance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 4/21/2017 07:59 (#5974904 - in reply to #5974896)
Subject: RE: Case 7230 Guidance

roaming
WtvlPres - 4/21/2017 06:56

Hi guys

I am trying to get guidance running on a Case 7230 combine. Combine has a Pro 700 display with a nav 3 controller.

All software is up to date. I cannot get the combine to steer on an AB line. On the display it will look like everything is working correctly and it shows the system is engaged and when I turn the steering wheel it will disengage.

There is however nothing happening to the wheels to steer the machine. When I press the buttons on the steering valve solenoids, the wheels ate turning left and right.

I tried to do a steering valve calibration, and the calibration process will complete, but I cannot see any movement from the wheels when I do any of the left and right calibrations.

What am I missing?

You probably won't see any wheel movement during the Steering Valves cal. That's pretty normal on those combines.

Check your wheel speed sensor. if it is not working correctly, you will not be able to use autoguidance. You should be getting an error code if it's not working correctly, but it's worth checking anyway.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)