AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

iPhone internal speaker low volume
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/22/2017 07:15 (#5976426 - in reply to #5976078)
Subject: RE: iPhone internal speaker low volume

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I have a rather generic cover that doesn't offer much protection. I bought an otterbox originally but didn't like it - too fat. I'm not around metal fillings a lot but that is certainly possible.

Yesterday I tried my experiment in talking with someone else who had an iPhone 6 in my home. At first I was on mine and she on hers. I seemed to be able to hear her fine in the house without external noise. We then exchanged phones and it didn't seem much different when I was listening on hers and she on mine. She thought mine sounded the same as hers and I thought hers sounded the same as mine.

I guess I'm leaning towards deteriorating hearing on my part due to years of loud machinery etc. I know if I play musice through my iPhone it doesn't have very good quality but I guess that is to be expected. I still think my phone may have some debris involved.

As mentioned above I use Bluetooth in the car and truck which works fine. Although my planting tractor has this capability I've been advised not to use it as others will not be able to understand me. I don't get many calls, so I guess I'll either just stop and throttle back or disregard the call until I can call them back at a better time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)