AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MT765B ISO connector
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

sserven
Posted 4/20/2017 22:38 (#5974503)
Subject: MT765B ISO connector

WCIL
The rear ISO connector on my 765B had the wires going to the top 4 pins missing. Local dealer said sometimes they get stepped on while a guy is cleaning the back window. When I look up in parts for a new rear ISO connector I can only come up with one part number and that connector doesn't have the same number of plugins that my original has. My original has 2 plugs in the bottom that are still there and hooked up (2 pin and 4 pin connectors) and then there was probably a hookup for the top 4 pins which is now missing. The new iso connector I got from them has the hook ups for the top 4 pins and then a 4 pin hookup. It doesn't have a place to plug in the 3rd connector which has a red and black wire going to it.

Does my original have a terminator in it? The parts diagram with the new connector shows that 3rd connection being capped off. I've got some error codes related to the translator ecm and I though maybe the rear iso connector with missing wires might have something to do with it. I'll attach some pictures of the new connector and the old one. Trying to figure out if I need the original style or if the new one is ok.

Edited by sserven 4/20/2017 22:39

(new ibbc.jpg)

(KIMG0124.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments new ibbc.jpg (11KB - 83 downloads)
Attachments KIMG0124.JPG (88KB - 71 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)