AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Horsch Planter with 2630 ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mit9750
Posted 4/20/2017 11:36 (#5973308)
Subject: Horsch Planter with 2630 ?

So who's running one on a 2630 display? I was out tonight at a clients & they have a Cat 765C and the Horsch planter. We installed the Agri JD/Cat bridge system, 2630 & starfire 6000. I was surprised that the 2630 is reading the Can Bus on the Cat. I ended up shutting task controller off on the little C1000 monitor. Then shut off the original Greenstar brown box on 2630. Unplugged the iso for planter, plugged back in after a few & letting 2630 pull in the planter again & this time everything showed up. Implement was greyed out & had correct offsets. Was able to load the Rx & even section control doesn't appear to be mad that it has 24 rows. Says we have 16 & near as i can tell is its every row till it gets closer to the center. But it was raining so we couldn't go play.
Only thing I can't get is the split screen & on video on You Tube John has it split. Have the settings to JD split screen but No Joy.

Called the fellow that has the YouTube videos of one running by a 2630. His tech guy was setting up a new one & he couldn't get split screen to work either. Both his display & mine were on latest software so that may be some of it.
So just wondering if anyone else has some ideas

So anyone?? Anyone?? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)