AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (28) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What cable do I need?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format
Posted 4/19/2017 18:36 (#5971775 - in reply to #5971559)
Subject: RE: What cable do I need?

Hillsboro, AL

I don't know the part number or what it is called, but you need the "Y" CAN connector plug.  It is circled in red below.  They usually come with the expansion modules.

(Agleader can connector.PNG)

Attachments Agleader can connector.PNG (67KB - 16 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)