AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 4/2/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/2/2017 08:34 (#5939175)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 4/2/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. Back home, all unpacked. Still some things to put away and some laundry to do, but Dave helped yesterday so I could get it all done. There are some things that I just don't want help with. haha. Didn't know if I wanted to "forget" the scale or not. The trip home was uneventful, which is just what we want. First time ever that we stayed at three Walmarts on our trip. Surprisingly slept really well. Felt bad that I couldn't go out and put carts away, as I usually do that when we stay at a Walmart. But it was cold and damp and I just didn't want to go out. We did go in and buy some stuff at one of the stores. It was nice to get home to sunshine and warm for WI weather. Nice for unpacking yesterday.

I feel bad that I didn't respond to everyone last week. But with being in CA, I wanted as much time with family as I could get and Abigail use to sleep until nine, now gets up at 7:30, so no computer time. Then trip back to AZ, I can't do this on my phone, and trip home had to be careful with our limit on our Verizon Jetpack. Didn't want to go over.

So hopefully, you had a good week, many had good weeks last week. For Dave and I, well, Dave said he was afraid to get on the scale, but he did lose, just .2, but it is a loss. Me, I lucked out and lost 2.2 pounds. I will take it.

It is April now, busy season is here. Please be careful. Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)