AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am about sick of my drone
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 4/2/2017 00:04 (#5938892 - in reply to #5938495)
Subject: RE: I am about sick of my drone

southern MN
Also helps to understand airspace laws as well. Like them or not, they are what we have to deal with.

Your understanding of your 'personal space' does not agree with the law. I don't always like that either, but it is what we have to work with.

Currently, a drone camera ain't all that much, they don't zoom, the resolution is awesome for what they are but at the same time from 500 feet away no one is going to see that much of your wife in her swimsuit, and she will hear it long before then.

Drones fly with a lot of precision over an open field, but to 'look in someone's window' with a drone the pilot would have to be standing next to the house to get enough perspective to do so, and through a window and screen I don't believe you would see much at all, the lenses are generally for wide angle, big shots not peering through a porthole.

if you are opposed to drones that is fine, but your opposition seems to be based on a lack of understanding of both current airspace laws and drone capabilities.

As such, you really aren't helping yourself or others.

It might help for you to spend some time around a drone, and see what they are, what they can do, and what it's really all about.

You may still hate the things and that is fine, but at least you would have a clue of what you are talking about.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)