AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am about sick of my drone
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Wheat77
Posted 4/1/2017 20:05 (#5938495 - in reply to #5938415)
Subject: RE: I am about sick of my drone

Ron..NE ILL..10/48 - 4/1/2017 19:30

Wheat77

I'm guessing you know that Google earth is a compilation of photos taken by satellites & airplanes. Google Street view is from a car. I'm guessing your farmsite appears at least in one of those, & probably both. They use cameras. In a short time they will have cameras that will view more in your back yard than any drone can.

What is a "safe zone"?

I'm not sure where you were going with the question about flying around neighbor's houses, but you can email me if you'd like to elaborate. My email is in my profile, along with my real name. I'm not really sure why you participate in Drone Talk. You don't seem to have good views of their existence or those that operate them.

Ron:

Why does Google have anything to do with the topic of drones mentioned here. I am well acquainted with
Google earth and how it works, so I don't need any lesson from you on that.

I am not sure why you want me to contact you about drones. I value privacy, and drones can be an invasion of that important
part of our lives.

You are correct, I don't like drones, and I like to talk about the bad part of the use of drones.

Get used to it, if you don't like that, that is too bad......

If you understand privacy and personal property rights, then you will be richer...

Edited by Wheat77 4/1/2017 20:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)