AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drone Business Names and Rates???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Greg9650
Posted 3/6/2017 10:08 (#5881396)
Subject: Drone Business Names and Rates???

Hanna IN
Gonna be starting a drone business that will work in conjunction with our seed business. I will have my FAA license hopefully by the end of April. The services that I plan to offer are RGB, NDVI, population/stand counts, and elevation maps, field scouting services , pictures and videos of farming operations and for other non agriculture clients. For charging in the farming side of my business I plan to charge $2.00 an acre and an additional $20 for every additional map (RGB, NDVI, population/stand counts, elevation). For the non agriculture side of things I have no idea what to charge. What do you guys charge for aerial imagery of properties or of events? Also should I charge for edited movies of farm operations or of events? If so how much? For business name ideas I thought of these: Eagle Ag Scout Imagery, NWI Ag Imagery, Ag Scout Pro Imagery, Werner Aerial Imagery, Werner Flying Ag. What are your guys' ideas on what my business should be called? Thanks for the help!

FYI: I have a DJI Phantom 3 Professional with a 4k camera and I bought mine as a bundle from DroneWorld.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)