AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

bean roll-over
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 2/17/2017 10:30 (#5845836 - in reply to #5845567)
Subject: BEEN Rolling Over

Buxton ND
Since ZSH hit 10.80 and what was suppose be a big bullish bull flag and some big price tossed after. Big prices and quite popular posts, Popular has NOTHING do with a solid market plan.....

My charts are much more plain/simple/basic and do not post them often. This morning I was about scared to look at the screen you just get a bad gut feeling sometimes. Plus we have a 3 day weekend coming. Long weekends, long harvest weekends can makes thing very interesting.

The bean market has gotten to the point of its monsoonal rains delaying harvest with confirmed quality problems in Brazil or its over.
Bean Oil is like that 14 foot boat tossing a 500 pound anchor out.
I DO NOT use the term "Blood Bath" mode in any market lightly.

The long term chart target I'm looking at I've had in my head for long time. Its a target I've not seen anyone from any source bring forward up many months. Is this the "Forgotten about target" ? NO ONE else watching it, me being different WILL.

Here seems just 2 days there was this little video clip in NAT talking beans to what was it $12 ?
NOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, watch that video clip again and pay attention to what kind of badge he has on ? ? ? ? ?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)