AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Morton Building opinions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jfg5
Posted 1/29/2017 11:47 (#5802208 - in reply to #5801844)
Subject: RE: Morton Building opinions

I have had a Morton full crew out four times in the past 20 plus years. The first two involved a build and an add on. The third involved the construction of an economy line of buildings it sold for a while ( Country Craft). My experiences with the first building and its addition were excellent. The third was not as favorable. It involved a different salesman and crew from a different location. After that third I decided I would not put up another Morton building. When it came time for the last building, I had no intention of calling Morton. The problem was none of the other contractors I called seemed interested in my project. Reluctantly I called Morton. I wanted a building constructed on an expedited basis. In short, I ended up with Morton again. I paid a princely sum but got the building I wanted when I wanted it. The other guys didn't seem to want to return my call. My memory is Morton will leave your place free of any construction trash if you pay extra for that service. If you don't pay you will have things to pick up. Even my Country Craft ( I sometimes call it something else initialed C.C.) has held up well. Morton builds a good farm storage shed. I have no experience with its other products.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)