AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

controlling a double-link plow with IntelliSlope
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

sand85
Posted 1/17/2017 15:24 (#5774566)
Subject: controlling a double-link plow with IntelliSlope

C IL

I am shopping for a different tile plow, perhaps one that uses a double-link for grade control.

I currently own an IntelliSlope grade control system.

One of the guys trying to sell me a plow tells me that he has heard of guys running IntelliSlope on a double-link plow, but doesn't have a name for me.  My dealer and the IntellSlope phone support had no information, although they submitted a case up the ladder.

Any first-hand experiences here?  The story has been that IntelliSlope doesn't control anything other than pitch plows, but I thought maybe someone had repurposed the system, or there was an update in the wings.  I assume you can replumb the control valve to grade via the pitch portion of the linkage, but I'm not sure what that gains in terms of speed or smoothness.

Any leads or ideas?

I am sort of regretting buying into my dealer's advice and going with IntelliSlope right now.  Simple, but not terribly useful for anything other than the most basic water control functions.  I am hoping someone can show me a way around this issue and restore my confidence, or I will have an 18-month old system for sale and move on to more functional hardware.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)