AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag leadr pf 3000 problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 9/3/2006 08:01 (#40884 - in reply to #39173)
Subject: New Firmware for PF3000

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
There is a new version of firmware for the PF3000. It is Version 6.01 which replaces V 4.27 which has been current for quite a while. You can get it from www.agleader.com

It addresses some memory issues which may or may not be related to the problem presented here.

As John as indicated write down all the Cal numbers on paper that are currently being used. If you install Version 6.01 you will probably need to "NewBox" the unit. This will cause the Cal numbers to revert to the original factory defaults. You should be able to "get them back in" by restoring from an old .YLD file. However it is still desirable to have them written down in case that procedure should fail.

I agree with all of the solutions presented. I would certainly check the elevator speed as BGunzy has suggested.

I use a Garmin 16 with my Insight system but have not harvested yet this season. I believe my Garmin is expecting to use WAAS satellite AOR-W which has been moved. I anticipate some problems so I plan on using a different GPS this harvest season. The other GPS has the ability to change which WAAS satellite it uses.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)